4.18.2012

What I Wore Wednesday 04.18.12

What I Wore: Brown tunic top by Zara Collection over a leaf green cami.  Brown chinos by Lauren and brown patent/suede ankle boots by Bandolino, from a couple of winters ago.  It might be a bit too monochromatic, but I had my orange purse for a pop of color.  Matching necklace and drop earrings in pearl, pink and brown.
Where: An  Open House at a special school I was considering for our son.  I have to confess, I think the neckline is too low.  Next time, I think I'll wear a scarf.


What I Wore: i.e. denim jacket over classic men's oxford shirt from Talbot's, and khakis from Ann Taylor.  My most comfy shoes, by Privo.
Where: After taking all these photos, I realized how cold it was that day, so I quickly went in the house and changed out of the denim jacket and into a real coat!



What I Wore: One of my favorite tee shirts, which alas, needs to go onto the next life.  Worn with a lime green cardi by Jones NY over black skinny jeans.  Black patent wedges by Me Too.  I wore simple silver jewelry - oval hoop earring and bangle bracelet - to go with the large silver buckle on the cardi. 
Where: Church.


What I Wore:  Ribbon-edged black tee from Ann Taylor from several years ago, roll-up shorts in mustard from GAP last year, and new striped espadrilles - which I love love!  Simple silver jewelry.
Where:  It was 88 degrees today!  Changed into this to pick up the child from school.

Visit everyone else at The Pleated Poppy!

1 comment:

Nicole Day said...

Hi, 2nd time visitor :) Very nice, classic outfits! Where can I get those espadrilles? Super cute. Have a great weekend!