7.24.2008

Important News

Doesn't your child have a hundred questions a day for you?

A hundred times a day, Boo says, "Oma, guess what..?" or "Mom, I have to show you something." His enthusiam is unbounded. Isn't that the charm, the beauty, the innocence of a child? But isn't it also - truth be told - a bit wearying?

<><>Last week, Boo said, "Mom, I have to tell you something."

From the other room, I, distracted, said "Mmmhmm, what?"

"Mom, it's something really important."

A bit wearily, a bit impatiently I asked, "What?"

With a serious, six ear-old face, he looked up from his playing to say, "Mom, I really, really love you."


*

3 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Awww... *MELT*

Tammy and Parker said...

I would absolutely say that was something really, really, really important to tell you. :D

Missy said...

THAT'S when it's all worth while :)