6.17.2008

Shoot

I believe in diversity. Some of my best friends are Republican.

A couple of months ago, a dear friend lamented having to attend a fundraiser party later that afternoon with her hubs. She half-jokingly asked if I'd go instead. I half-seriously asked what the event was. "Oh, it's for the NRA," to which I piped "Sure! I'll be outside with a placard, picketing!" We both laughed hartily, in that "oh, we'll agree to disagree" kind of way.

Fast-forward to today. I've been having trouble with my thumb. Just achey like I've never experienced. So I made the 45-minute drive to visit my Orthopaedic Surgeon.

Diagnosis: Trigger finger.

*

4 comments:

AmyP said...

Sorry about your thumb, but that's just hilarious!

Anonymous said...

oh that's RICH !!!! irony hurts sometimes.
thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.

Anonymous said...

I just have to laugh! Especially being the friend who went to the fundraiser. Trigger Finger. Lovin' it.

It was an amazing weekend, meeting some amazing women here in N.C. Now time to get back to my diet!

Sarah said...

Irony.. gotta love it!

Sarah
Fellow Philly Mom Blogger