3.14.2012

What I Wore Wednesday, Pi Day 2012

It's Wednesday, the daffodils are out and the birds are singing! This is my favorite time or year when I don't have to bundle up and I can run out with a denim jacket, which I was able to do this past week!

What I Wore: Trina Turk wrap-front cotton poplin shirt [here's a better view] over skinny jeans.  Cap by Nine West, two-toned jewelry by J.Lo.  Patent black, round-toe wedges by Me Too.  The orange bag is by Tignanello.  Which I love.  LOVE.  I remember my 5th grade teacher telling me you love people and like objects.  Well, in this case, she was wrong.
Where: to my son's school for a meeting.


What I Wore: Flutter-sleeve empire-waisted tunic top from H&M over a chartreuse cami, wide leg trouser jeans by apostrophe (Sears.)  Two-toned jewelry by J.Lo.  Patent black, round-toe wedges by Me Too.  Yeah, and my orange bag.  Yumm!
Where: We were in Baltimore recently, which allowed us to visit dear friends for a delicious meal at their home. Double-yumm!


What I Wore: Talbot's classic navy double-breasted wool jacket over a cotton poplin shirt in celery and Ann Taylor gray wool slacks.  Farragamo aqua wool scarf and Etienne Aigner cut-out pumps.  Two-toned jewelry by J.Lo.
Where: HH (Handsome Husband) gave a presentation at a local church on the explosion of diabetes and its affect on our ministries.  And yes, we still have poinsettias in our hall!


What I Wore:  YAY denim jacket weather!  Calvin Klein over-dyed fitted jacket over a bright melon scoop-necked tee by Ann Taylor and skinny black jeans.  Simple silver-stud earrings and link necklace.  Modified Mary Jane shoes by Naturalizer.
Where: out to dinner at our local hang-out on a Tuesday night

Check out the other mom styles at The Pleated Poppy!

3 comments:

d said...

I always love your outfits and the purse is LOVELY!

blackbelt said...

Thanks, d!!

AmyP said...

You look great! If you ever come visit me, you have to wear a t-shirt and jeans. ;-)