6.13.2008

Doppler Effect?

And some how, it's become Friday night.

The week stretches out before you...Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday...even Wednesday. Then WOOSH! the train of time zips past you and it's the end of the week. I am living in my own time, and yet time seems to pass me by like the Doppler effect of a passing train.

It was THE perect weather for me today. In the high 70's, sunny, then a cool evening. We stuffed a lot of things in today and I've never seen Boo so thoroughly happy. We:
1. Rode a surrey:
<><>




2. Sat in the cool condo and did some drawing:


<><>

3. Built a castle with mom (architect and architect-in-training)
<><>

4. Played in the water:
<><>


5. I got to take a long walk - ALONE - on the sand bar:


6. Flew a kite



7a: Terrified his father:

7b: Terrified his mother:

7c: . . . and terrified the other parents!
*
*
THAT, is a full day.
*
*