1.31.2009

Laryngitis

Laryngitis. Of the cyber variety. Cyberlaryngitis. I like it.

I didn't know why I wanted to blog, but I just started one day, after weeks and weeks of being nagged by a Musing friend - HA! get it? a Musing? and Sarah. [Weeehoo! I crack myself up.]

Then I realized why I blog. I hadn't even had a chance to blog about it. Then people started noticing me. And liking me. The blog, I mean. And I hate to admit this, but I started getting nervous.

I think I lost my voice. I heard if you give it a rest, it'll come back. Give it a rest.

*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)

Lora said...

I completely understand this. Every time I realize that people are actually reading, and like what I have to say, and they are telling their friends to read and they actually will I freak a little.

You're in good company!

Third Mom said...

Uh-oh, I hope I didn't contribute to this by linking the other day!

I hope it passes :)

blackbelt said...

Yes, it will pass. By "giving it a rest." :-)