5.23.2012

What I Wore 5.23.12

I feel like I've been running ragged just running errands. I've been to functions that required me to get cleaned up, but all this ragged running has not left me the wherewithal to get my camera.  So all the Wheres will be "running errands."

What: So I wore this tunic top recently but found a better way to wear it.  I like it better with a scarf; I feel less bare.  It also allows me to show off my new Talbot's espadrilles.  Brown tunic top by Zara Collection over a fluorescent green cami.  Brown capri leggings from Kohl's, hand printed silk scarf bought at an artisan shop years ago.


What: White v-neck tee from Talbot's, denim A-line skirt by, black patent wedges by Me Too.  Mixture of gray jewelry.

My photo spot has a little to be desired.  This is much better, right?  I finally figured out another way to configure my camera and you can watch my garden transform through the season.

What: The Talbots tee again, but this time under a black knit jersey cardi with skinny jeans.  Black modified Mary Janes by Naturalizers Natural Souls.  Love my new vintage Bakelite bangle bracelet in pumpkin, with a handmade amber and gray beaded necklace.


See what other moms wore at The Pleated Poppy!

No comments: