5.02.2012

What I Wore Wednesday - 05.02.12

I don't have a lot of pictures this week.  My excuse this week?  My son has a Science Fair project due on Friday.  NEED I SAY MORE??

What I Wore: black and white patterned cowl-neck, bat-wing sleeve sweater from the clearance rack at Kohl's.  I love it because the cowl drapes gently creating a nice neckline for me, and the tails are long enough to cover some of my "problem" areas.  Black flare pants from at least a million years ago, which are a tad short for my bronze and jute platform sandals by Talbot's.
Where: Church.



What I Wore: Yes, I did.  I wore gym pants in public.  Even though I wasn't at the gym.   Or even exercising.  CHAPS polo style top to match Adidas gym pants in slate and marigold.  Large silver stud earrings.  Love my Sally Hanson Salon Manicure (c) polish called Good to Grape.
Where:  Running errands.

Check out the other styles at The Pleated Poppy!

No comments: