1.04.2012

2011 - A Year in Pictures

A YEAR IN PICTURES


From January 2, 2011


to December 31, 2011:

*************************************************************************
JANUARY
His favorite things: drawing and keem:


FEBRUARY
We made a trip to Pittsburgh to see Dave Garrett, the violinist, in concert at the Benedum:

I made some online friends into real life friends at the SolNal party in the Harrisburg (PA) area:

>

and so did Boo:



MARCH
Oma and Boo's excellent adventure.  Yes, it was cold.



APRIL
Suddenly, Boo seemed lanky and  not such a little boy anymore.  Happy and sad.


MAY
I love being near enough to The Shore to go for quick trips.  We had such a get-away over Memorial Day weekend, thanks to some dear friends.  We were grateful for our time, but it was tainted by a stressful summer of work for my dear husband.  But lucky for me, he stayed handsome throughout, cuz y'know that's what's really important:


JUNE
Nothings says "Summer!!" like picking strawberries!

...and then eating them!

...and the boy turned 9:


Going back I'm even impressing myself at everything we did!  We were blessed to host a Pastor from Canada (by way of Australia and Mississippi.)  Rohan Crown, who works in Lethbridge, BC, quickly became our friend...anyone who likes sushi can't be all bad!

JULY


Wow, we were busy last summer!


AUGUST
Thanks to the continued benevolence of my brother, Semoon, we get to enjoy Cape Cod!

If we're really blessed, we even get to see them, too.


SEPTEMBER?  School, of course!


First day of Fourth grade:

Wasn't Kindergarten yesterday??


...and my friend and I started an online thrift store: gogo thrift:


OCTOBER


NOVEMBER


DECEMBER
..and on that day a child was born.

I look forward to a 2012 of more writing.  I appreciate everyone who has seemed it fit to read my ramblings.  Blessings to all of you!!

1 comment:

Jo-Lynne Shane said...

Such a great recap! You've had a fun year. :-)