1.18.2012

Happy Hangers

I have found a new love: FLOCKED HANGERS!

They are really the best things since sliced bread. They have a thin plastic profile which is flocked with a velvety material giving a soft texture and firm grip on your clothes.  {Think "The Last Supper" hanging in the dining room at your Aunt Mary's.}  Especially these days with such plunging and/or wide necklines, my clothes were always sliding off their hangers.  And being slightly OCD-ish {what architect isn't, right??} I couldn't stand seeing 5 different kinds of hangers in my closet, depending on the neckline and fabric of my clothes

These ultra-slim flocked hangers come in all sorts of great colors, shapes and accessories, available almost anywhere, including online.  The kind I bought are actually supposed to be hung on each other in a cascading pattern - see the little hooks?  But I'm going to use the hooks for matching belts or scarves.  They are also very reasonably priced; I got 18 for $9.99 at TJMaxx.  See?



It's balm to my OCDish soul!

2 comments:

Bianca C said...

I love flocked hangers too. Sometimes, HSN will have a "TSV" and offer a HUGE amount for a great price, like 200 for $99 or something like that. They call them Huggable Hangers. :)

Jo-Lynne Shane said...

Oh happy day!!! (You would DIE to see my closet.) Wait. You already have. And you're still breathing. AMAZING!