- I forgot to pick up the church bulletins from the printer. The place isn't open on the weekend. So I had to do them all over. I only had obnoxious pink paper to copy them on.
- I dropped and shattered a bowl. Of kimchee.
- Boo was having a hard time. At a store ofcourse. In public. I was unsympathetic and harsh. Which made him go into melt-down mode. I think I'm pretty tuned-in to this Only of mine, but yesterday, I totally missed the mark. We came home and I knew he just had to have a nap. Then I fell asleep, too. (It's heck when you've had insomnia for 22 years.)
- Which made us miss an appointment with a friend.
- Which made her really mad. The proverbial last straw.
I recently wrote about Friendships in response to the Internet Cafe Chat: What is the hardest thing about friendships?
This is what's happening with me and this friend. I cry "uncle" cuz that's one of those American sayings that'd be appropriate, but I never did understand it. Please, God, can I take a break and get off of Life for just a little bit?
When words fall out of our mouths, dead, dry, and pile up in the space between us. One thing you can count on with us women-folk: WE CAN TALK THINGS OUT! But when that fails? Well, I lose a little Hope. . . .
. . . live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble. . . .to this you were called so that you may inherit a blessing. 1 Peter 3: 8,9 (NKJV)