I've belonged to gyms all my adult life. I used to poo-poo these 'all women' places as being for prisses. I'm not sure what turned me around, but I love my Curves! If you've worked out at those other testosterone-laden places, you'll know what I mean:
- I do not have to check if my lipstick is on straight.
- I do not have to go to a big old locker room and dress/undress with 20 sweaty people.
- I do not have to be concerned about my workout "outfit."
- I do not have to listen to Mr. Size 18 Neck grunt and groan.
- I do not have to watch a too-thin flirt flirt with said Mr Neck.
- I do not have to readjust the weights from 300 lbs down to, like, 80.
- And best of all. . . I do not have to wipe the equipment off after Mr Neck gets done. . . bleagh!!
Curves. It's workin' for me.