I saw this on someone's faceBook and thought it was random enough that it was actually sort of funny. Whether I am or not is another story.
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Absolutely not. Never.
2. Have you ever smoked pot?
Absolutely. Loved it.
3. Do you own a gun?
Absolutely not. Never. Right up there with blue cheese.
4. What flavor of Kool Aid was your favorite?
Vodka. Oh wait. That was Jello. I don't know.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I don't think about them. Do you??
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Ewww. Hate mushy and hate slapstick and those are the 2 genres they seem to fall into.
8. What do you drink in the morning?
Coffee. And don't talk to me until I have.
9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, in a girly way.
10. Favorite piece of jewelry?
My engagement ring. It really defines our relationship. . . his generosity to me.
11. Favorite hobby?
I'd say reading. Thrift-shopping and yard sailing.
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
Q: How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?
A: Hey, let's ride bikes!
I stole that from the faceBook page. Seriously, I think I do! That's why I literally could not read text books. My eyes would just skip and careen all over the place!
13. What is one trait you hate about yourself?
When I get bi...I mean "cranky."
14. Middle name?
No, that's my middle name.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. Is this boring?
2. Why am I doing this? I sound so boring
3. I should stop.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink.
Coffee. Vitamin Water. Cranberry Juice.
7. Current worry?
18. Current hate right now?
Insensitivity and racism against the poor.
19. Favorite place to be?
Anywhere with Hubs and Boo.
20. How did you bring in the New Year?
Like every year: asleep. We awaken to distant fireworks, roll over and mumble "hppy nw yr" and go back to sleep.
21. Where would you like to go on vacation?
Almost anywhere if it were free. :-)
22. Name three people who might complete this.
Such a dumb question. I refuse to answer it.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes. It's a Korean thing.
24. What shirt are you wearing?
Eddie Bauer fleece.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I've never done that and it doesn't sound appealing to me. I prefer crisp cotton.
26. Can you whistle?
No, can you?
27. Favorite color?
Any color is beautiful in the right context.
29. What songs do you sing in the AM?
Right now? "Fireman Sam" theme song.
30. Favorite girls' name?
31. Favorite boy's name?
Noah. Easy to say in Korean.
32. What's in your pocket right now?
Pocket? I'm female. I don't put things in my pocket.
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
Boo. Of course.
34. What vehicle do you drive?
Beat up 97 Honda Accord. I know that doesn't sound like me. But you don't know how cheap I am. And plus, it wasn't beat up until I had an altercation with our trash can.
35. Worst injury you have ever had?
Not being able to get out of bed after being in a car accident.
36. Do you love where you live?
I'd shout it from the mountain tops: YyyEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSsssss!!
37. How many TV's do you have in your house?
That work? Two.
38. Who is your loudest friend?
39. Do you have any pets?
No pets. That's a condition of our marriage.
We have goldfish, but that doesn't count.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?
I wouldn't want to know.
41. What is your favorite book(s)?
Too many to list! History of Love is up there.
42. Do you collect anything?
43. Favorite pro-sports team?
44. What song do you want played at your funeral?
My Hope is Built on Nothing Less. The words are on my grandparents' headstone in Korea.